You will receive 2 certificates each valid for one adult admission to the 2018 MN Renaissance Festival at $49.90 value for only $24.95!
Experience the 2018 Minnesota Renaissance Festival with these tickets valid weekends in August (18, 19, 25, 26) and Sept (1, 2, 3) for the 2018 Season ONLY. No cash value. No cash back. Each ticket/certificate is good for one adult admission. You will receive TWO certificates with this offer. You must redeem at Renaissance Festival Box Office for actual tickets. Certificate cannot be exchanged.
This is your chance to get a great deal and visit the Renaissance Festival on the first three weekends! Valid ONLY August 18, 19, 25, 26, September 1, 2, and 3, 2018.
Welcome to the 2018 Minnesota Renaissance Festival! The Minnesota Renaissance Festival is celebrating its 48th Season. Come and be a part of this long-standing tradition by visiting the festival grounds in Shakopee, MN. Visit us online to see all of the events August – September! Bring your whole family for a day of fun and imagination - even bring your pet!
9am - 7pm | Rain or Shine
The Festival is located seven miles south of Shakopee on Hwy 169.
Buccaneer Beer Bash Weekend (NEW!) August 18 & 19
• Belly Dance Championships, Belly Dance Lessons, Fairy Festival, Fairy House Competition, Steampunk Costume Contest, Longbow Competition, Fantasy Costume Contest (NEW), Race for the Rattle (NEW), and Turkey Leg Trot – 5K (Sunday).
Highland Fling Weekend August 25 & 26
• Scottish Village, World Amateur Highland Games, MN Highland Games & Midwest Women’s Highland Games, Scottish Dancers, Keg Toss, and Kilt Competition.
Bold North Adventure Weekend (NEW!) September 1, 2, & 3
• Bocce Ball Tournament
• Tattoo Competition
• NEW – MN Made Marketplace
• NEW – Uff Da Hot Dish Eating Contest
• Christmas in September (Monday)
• Ugly Christmas Sweater Contest (Monday)
King Henry and his court invite one and all to his 16th Century European village featuring 16 stages of live entertainment and much more. Over 250 artisans fill the Festival marketplace to display and sell their handcrafted wares for a truly unique shopping experience. There are also daily jousts, children’s craft areas, and delicious food and drinks!
New in 2018
• Buccaneer Beer Bash
• Bold North Adventure
• Ye Old Bingo
• Turkey Leg Trot 5K
• Ugliest Pet Contest